Monday, January 5, 2015

Introduction!

Hi! My name is Taylor Williams! I am 20 years old and am a Sophomore at BYU. I have cheered from 6th grade to senior year and cheered for BYU my freshman year and had an amazing experience, but decided that my 8 year career of cheerleading could finally come to a close. I am a psychology major and have hopes of becoming a marriage and family therapist. I am from Chandler Arizona and definitely am missing the heat right about now. I am the oldest of four kids and they are my best friends.

I occupy my time with teaching cheerleading, zumba, going to the gym, Netflix and listening to music. I am a MAJOR Celine Dion fan! On my Netflix account Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, New Girl and Once Upon a Time are my top favs. 



Another large part of my life is this guy! We've been dating since junior year of high school. Lane attends Stanford University for football so, we have become professional face timers and phone callers.


I'm excited for this next semester at BYU and what the new year will bring :)


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad there's another devoted Grey's Anatomy fan! Congrats on your cheerleading career also, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor, your family looks beautiful! That's awesome how close you are with your siblings, I feel the same way in my family. Also, great job on cheer-leading at BYU--that's fantastic. I'm from California and am too wishing for warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Girl is my favorite show, hands down! I'm from Texas and am getting used to this weather too!

    ReplyDelete